Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Summer Christmas.

I have never thought that Christmas could be Summery. It has never occurred to my imagination. Which is why, I am now so overwhelmed. I am used to changes of season that occur with clockwork like precision. I plan winter clothes, summer fun, monsoon travels and Delhi Autumn Concert seasons.

Chrsitmas in summer is something im not being able to get used to!! Folks here are wearing shorts and Santa hats! And are singing/playing "Silver bells", "White Christmas"..."Dashing through the snow...." while wearing shades and denim shorts!

Not to mention, drinking beer and mojitos and such things while eating Roast Turkey!
( I have never seen Roast Turkey like its being done by the whites and expats here).

Ever heard of a Poolside Christmas Party!! And the Christmas lights...which are of no use till 8PM, because it doesnt get dark till then!!

This is CRAZY!!!

No comments: